Introduction to Real Estate Photography
Group lesson (3 or more) $129 each
Private One on One Lesson* - Only $229
- Bring a friend for only $99 more.
Contact RADykstra.email@example.com or 858-485-8199
to reserve your appointment time and day.
We only accept PAYPAL,** check or cash.
This 3 hour workshop starts with a hour classroom lesson on photography basics, camera setup and techniques for real estate photography. You will learn about your camera settings, white balance, lighting, bracketing and how to "stage" a room. We will then go and shoot a couple rooms and actually practice the techniques presented. After shooting we will return to the class room to explore post processing workflow and techniques such as HDR merging.
- Camera settings - exposure and focus
- White balance concerns
- Lighting natural and using flashes
- Special techniques that professionals use.
- Actual practice shooting.
- Simple Post processing techniques using Lightroom
- Required equipment: a DSLR camera: (please indicate which camera you have prior lesson)
- Wide angle lens lens (10-30mm focal length)
- recommended but not required: Laptop with Adobe Lightroom* installed
Contact me to arrange
a date and time for this lesson
Refund Policy: 100% refund (minus any credit card charges) is available up to 7 days prior to event. 50% is available up to 48 hours prior. Must show up within 15 minutes of scheduled appointment time otherwise instructor may leave without issuing a refund. If late call contact number and instructor will deal on a case by case basis.